In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting Started

Ok, so I've never really been much of a blogger but figured this would be a good idea. Lately I've taken to writing notes on facebook, so I decided this would be better than just putting them there. I like things that are somewhat structured sometimes. Sometimes. Anyway, the name of the blog is just that. I write about life, my heart, and God. Just stuff that goes on in everyday life. I like to keep things real.

I figure since I've already kinda started a series type thing on my facebook, I'd put what I've written so far on here. It would probably make more sense to do that anyway. So, even though they'll all be posted on one day, they weren't all written on one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment