In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Airport Security.. ;)

Here we sit in an airport, playing the waiting game. It's good to be early, but oh so boring =/

We made it here just fine and got through security without any major issues. I say major, because one carry-on did have to get searched. Come to find out, Bibles set the alarms off =) haha. In the email we received, Caleb's cousin gave us an idea of how our weekend will go. Tonight we'll get in and back to their house sometime around 9 ish, so we won't do much more. Tomorrow we'll do some sight seeing around D.C., Saturday is a birthday party for our godson and then Sunday is his baptism. Monday we have to be at the airport pretty early and will arrive back here, where I'm currently sitting, around noon. It sounds like it'll be a whirlwind of a weekend, and we can't wait!

So that's what we're up to, I hope you have a good weekend also. If you think about us during the weekend, please pray for traveling mercies and safety, we'd really appreciate that.

That was my short and sweet blurb, I'm sure you'll hear from me again soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment