In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Monday, July 11, 2011

Prayer Requests #3

Hey all! I got these updates a few days ago, so sorry I didn't get them up right away, I was suuper busy. Anyway, I haven't gotten an update from Lamoka, just Lake Ann. I am happy to relay the message that God is doing some amazing things this year at camp not only in campers' lives, but also the lives of the staff!

Here are the requests:

  • For controlled emotions. Pray that they will think logically rather than emotionally
  • For "the tag-team" to continue to let God be in control
  • For the staff as they grow spiritually and remember why they are at camp
  • For wisdom in decisions, and wisdom in deciding consequences for wrong decisions
Thanks everyone!

Ps. Here is a song that is a Lake Ann favorite. My youth pastor sent me the link.. and its Elvis! I don't know who originally produced this song, but I thought I'd share this version, because its after, a Lake Ann favorite, and Elvis is just cool. Enjoy =]


No comments:

Post a Comment