In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Friday, September 9, 2011

I Challenge YOU!

Yes, you! I have a challenge. Go to the link below and make a promise to help change lives on September 11, 2011 - two days from now. In honor of those fallen defending our country, KLove is encouraging everyone to make a difference. The goal is to change one million, yes - one million, lives by encouraging us to love and bless others. Your promise doesn't have to be anything extravagent, sometimes the simplest of things can change lives in the largest ways. Will you take the challenge?!

http://www.klove.com/ministry/make-a-difference.aspx


(Also, as a side note, I would definitely recommend exploring KLove's website! You can listen to the radio station live online at any time, and there are lots of great resources! Enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment