In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF

"Sleeping in? What's that?" <- That, is what I often feel like saying.

Every day this week has started bright and early (or.. early at least). The only complaint I have is that I am incredibly tired due not only to the fact that I have had to get up early, but also because I haven't been sleeping well, which is very unusual for me. But between all the meetings, babysitting, work, grocery shopping and answered emails of this busy week, I feel blessed. Blessed because I was able to do these things, spend time with my husband, and still have a social life. I'm still glad it's Friday though.

This weekend will bring it's share of busy-ness also. A candidate to be our Youth Pastor will be joining us in town for a few days full of packed events. The family was here a few weeks ago also. They are wonderful. He and his wife are very personable, understanding, have a love for people and students, and are just good to be around. Pray that God will give our church and this family a clear answer as to whether they are the right fit for this position. They get here sometime today. Tomorrow is a meet & greet at the church, and then Sunday he will be included in the morning service, a youth leaders meeting, and helping run youth group. Parents are also welcome to come, and there will be a Q&A session as well. Busy busy! I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we prayed for them to have energy and strength for the weekend = ) 

Caleb and I both have a decently busy schedule for the weekend also, so here come a few more early mornings. Even if I have the opportunity to sleep in, I don't think I'd be able to fall back asleep or stay in bed. Because, that's how it goes.

I'm sure I'll be back soon, see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment