In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Thursday, April 26, 2012

Abort73.com

Hi friends! I want to share something with you :http://www.abort73.com/.

Abort73 is a website committed to teaching about abortion; it's facts, the case against against it, finding help, and bringing an end to it. If you or someone you know is struggling with thoughts of abortion, or just wants to know some information about it, this is the site I would direct you to. It is very thorough and has many resources.

Personally, I have been following it's ministry/site/blog for six years now, and have been reminded time and time again how big of an issue abortion is, but also how big our God is in helping us. There you will find testimonies from people who have had abortions, people who decided not to, and people who are considering having an abortion. I encourage you to check it out regardless of your situation. Share it with your friends, co-workers, etc.

On the site, you will also find a tab for "Abort73 gear." There you will find clothing, resources, bags, etc., please check it out. If you find something you like, grab it. Each shirt/bag/etc. has a short message on it that could be a conversation starter; click on it for the explanation. The proceeds go to funding the ministry, and you could be a walking billboard for the cause. I was just on the website, and to the side it showed Facebook friends who had acknowledged liking the site. I started to click on each person, and realized that I knew some of them. Some were from back home (where my YP had introduced us to Abort73), and some were from where I live now. I have no idea if they found out about Abort73 through me, or how they did, but the fact is that they found out somehow, and I never would have guessed some of them even had the slightest clue about it. That, my friends, is powerful and eye opening. I'll leave you to explore and find out more about the site on your own, but below are a few of my final thoughts:

Who could you share Abort73 with today, both intentionally, and unintentionally?
Who could you share Abort73 with today that may need to hear the message it brings?

No comments:

Post a Comment