In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Melodies

I sit here with Pandora playing to keep me company, and smile as each new song plays. There has been great music on the Chris August station, and I'm totally loving it. Below are just a few pieces from some songs that hit home today. Google the rest of the lyrics if you want, they're all great songs. Have a good day!

How can I come to the end of me,
And somehow still have all I need?
God, I want to know You more,
Maybe this is where it starts;
I find you when I fall apart

So let the waters rise, if You want them to;
I will follow You, I will follow You

You lift me up, holy One, holy One
When I but come, You're enough, You're enough
You fill me up with Your love, With Your love
To You I run, holy One, holy One


Sparks will fly as grace collides
With the dark inside of us
So please don't fight this coming light, 
Let this blood come cover us, 
His blood can cover us.. 
This is where the healing begins, 
This is where the healing starts, 
When we come to where we're broken within, 
The light meets the dark


Every blessing You pour out, I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say: 
Blessed be the name of the Lord, Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord, Blessed be Your glorious name


Covered by Your love divine, child of the risen Lord, 
To hear You say; "this one's mine", My heart is spoken for..



No comments:

Post a Comment