In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine's Day Reminder

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day is filled with love and warmth; regardless if you have a special someone to share it with! A friend of mine posted this on Facebook, and I just thought I'd share it. It is a great reminder of true love, and I think it fits to add a little more perspective for Valentine's Day. Enjoy =)

God, our romancer and lover of our souls.
"Every song you love, every memory you cherish, every moment that has moved you to holy tears has been given to you from the One who has been pursuing you from your first breath in order to win your heart. God's version of flowers, and chocolate, and candelight dinners comes in the form of sunsets and falling stars, moonlight on lakes and cricket symphonies; warm wind, swaying trees, lush gardens, and fierce devotion. This romancing is immensely personal. It will be as if it has been scripted for YOUR heart. He knows what takes your breath away, knows what makes your heart beat faster. ......And we must choose to open our hearts so that we might hear his whispers, recieve his kisses." -from the book 'Captivating'

Happy Valentine's Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment