In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Not Much

As I sit here, I the little voice in my head keeps clearing it's throat in a hey-get-your-butt-in-gear kind of way. Truth is, I have SO much to do, and I am such a BAD procrastinator.

To do: multiple papers for my classes. I am so burned out and ready to be done with school. I have no desire to finish these classes, and just wish I could quit. But I am not a quitter. I paid money for these classes, and will finish them. But I have no desire to write papers on IQ or social problems, none at all. It's so frustrating. I feel like God is preparing me for something huge, and it's like I'm waiting so patiently-impatient, that I just want to fast forward to whatever that is, and leave today behind. But He has plans for today too.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. -Matthew 6:34
Yeah, that's a reminder we need to hear quite often, isn't it?

If you were to ask me 'what's up' I'd answer with 'not much.' But the reality is that there is stuff going on all the time. This week there aren't any classes on campus because it's in-service week. But, this week is filled with appointments for me, whether it be doctor, optomitrist, chiropractor, job interviews, etc. I had originally hoped to go to my hometown, but I guess that'll have to wait, maybe until spring break. We are even chaperoning another retreat this weekend. This time its the Tweens (4th and 5th grade). This is an overnighter, but will still be loads of fun, and we are looking forward to it.

I guess I don't have much more to write today. Have a good week, I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment