In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Friday, October 28, 2011

Blog Creeping

One of my favorite things to do when I'm at a computer with extra time is what I call 'blog creeping.' Its kind of like creeping on Facebook, but I don't actually know anyone whose blog I've across. Anyway, I go to my blog and click next blog. I read, click next blog, and so on. I've come across so many concepts, stories of joy, stories of hurt, and many others. It's so cool to see how different people are, and how they share what's on their mind via the world wide web =] Some of my favorite stories and posts are ones I read of people who live in the southern states of the U.S. There's just something about southern hospitality that warms my heart, and challenges me to be as warm as those who are in the stories.

I also recently went to the tracking page for my blog and was suprised to see that in the last few months the pageviews on my blog have exploded in numbers. I was also surprised to see that people from many different countries are letting me share my stories and posts with them. How cool! I think about what I've shared and hope that it made someone smile or helped them in a way that maybe I'll never know. But I don't need to know.

For those who read this blog, thank you for letting me share a tidbit of my life with you! And for those of you who are coming across it now, thank you for reading, I hope you come back to read more!
Thanks everyone, have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment