In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Monday, June 4, 2012

Our First Anniversary


June 4th, 2011


One year ago today I was pacing back and forth in the church library; shaking and unable to sit or be still. Later, I was standing at the altar clutching the hands of an amazing man so I wouldn't fall over. A few minutes later I married my best friend and love of my life. He still steadies me when I'm about to fall, and I know he always will. Thank you for an amazing first year, Caleb, I love you!

In honor of our first anniversary, here are some wedding pictures!



We're finally hitched!

The getaway!



"Promise" Cake Topper from the Willow Tree collection on an apple blossom cake.
Gluten free cake with edible tools!

Daddy Daughter Dance :) 
Just Fishin' by: Trace Adkins

Our first dance
Bring It On Home by: Little Big Town 

Who could resist the Cupid Shuffle? Not me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment