In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Prayer Requests

Hey all! A few of my close girl (and guy) friends are working up at a camp this summer as counselors, photographers, program directions, etc, and are going to be sharing prayer requests throughout the summer. These individuals are mostly college age, have a heart for serving the Lord, and are giving their summer to help students of all ages at this camp. One of the best things we can do to help them is be their prayer warriors, so I'll be sharing those requests  with you as well on here. Please pray. God does amazing things in peoples' hearts and lives at this camp, I know that first hand. So, again, please please pray!

3 Requests Shared Yesterday:

  • The need to give GOD control of planning, lives, etc. 
  • For the other student staff; as they are doing jobs that aren't always the most glorified, pray that they will remember who they are doing those jobs for, and that God is also glorified through the small stuff. 
  • The desire to grow closer to God, and in prayer and scripture memory. Pray that these individuals will continue to grow, and continue to have this desire. 
From visiting this camp for many years, I know that being on staff isn't a piece of cake, its hard work. These individuals have the desire to serve God through camp, and that is an awesome thing in itself. Pray for them as the summer is just starting and God is already doing great things in their hearts and lives! 

Here is the link for the camps website. I really encourage you to check it out, its a wonderful place! http://lakeanncamp.com/#/home

Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment