In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Good Stuff


Helloooo :) Since I got a new phone and figured out that I can put pictures on here from my phone.. it's much easier to share what's going on in our lives.

Caleb bought these for me almost two weeks ago and they're still hanging on! They're gorgeous. Thanks babe!

It's not a strange thing for flowers to be brought home around here. I love having them in the house and he loves getting them. So it's a win win for both of us. It had been an especially stressful day at work when he brought me these, and it took a little longer for him to get home but I didn't think much of it. Well, he showed up flowers in hand, grin on face, and gave me a grin too.


It was hard to get up this morning.. she thought so too :) We couldn't find her for a while and had to feel around on top of the covers for fear of squishing her. When I finally called her name and saw a section of the covers move, I pulled back the covers and all she would stick out was her nose..

Last Thursday we were supposed to have dinner with another couple but had to postpone. So tonight's the night for dinner and I made dessert :) Its a chocolate creme pie. I even realized how to make those chocolate shavings that curl and look so pretty... turns out a carrot peeler works great. Who would've thought..



No comments:

Post a Comment