In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Few Recent Pictures


This is right now.. its raining, and didn't start raining until after we had left for our w-a-l-k. Needless to say, someone's pouty face was staring at me because she didn't get to go out today for a walk, only for her car ride. Spoiled? Absolutely :)

These are the "Marina Lights" I wrote about last month. They're prettier in person, but this'll have to do for now. 

Just one of the sunsets on our beautiful Lake Michigan. This was taken Labor Day weekend.

I get to see sights like this almost every night!

This pier and lighthouse are located about a half hour north of here.   This is the town we explored when we went to see the comedian I wrote about a few posts ago. 

The wonderful SS Badger, coming into the harbor after the journey across Lake Michigan from Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment