In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Monday, December 19, 2011

Concerts, Family, and Christmas

I don't have much time today, so I'll keep it short and sweet!

I'm pretty behind in my posts this month. But I'm pretty behind in everything this month is seems. Less than a week from Christmas, my shopping is far from done, we don't know what we're doing with the families yet, etc., but we DO get to see my brother and his girlfriend! They're coming up from Missouri, and we can't wait! We also get to see some of Caleb's family from Seattle and Kentucky around Christmas. Then it's a family Christmas on my mom's side over new years, and then we get to fly out to Washington D.C. for a weekend to take part in the baptism ceremony of a cousin's son because we were asked to be godparents. Busy busy! We also just got back from the other side of the state for a Christmas party on my dad's side. Loads of fun!

Grandpa as Santa, handing out gifts

Something else we've recently done is hosted a concert at our church. The band 33 Miles and Master Illusionist Harris 111 joined us to celebrate their Christmas tour. It was a great night and they put on a fantastic show. It was also a great outreach event for our church, as the gospel was shared. Anyway, here are a few pictures.

 Very blurry, but this is all of us girls with Harris 111

My sis, her friend and I with Jason and Chris (33 Miles)

Me with the guitarist - he's from the band Pocket Full of Rocks 

Me with the drummer - he's also from the band Pocket Full of Rocks

P.S. Happy 25th Birthday to my wonderful brother! Love ya!

Coming up this week: we're taking the youth group shopping for a day up north, we're taking the Tweens to the college to swim and play in the rec room, and all the Christmas stuff that I can't remember. Like I said, busy busy. So, if I'm not back before then,

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment