In me, oh Lord, can You create: a pure heart, cause I'm afraid: that I just might run back to the things I hate


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pictures!

Hey all! I just thought I'd drop back in and write a side note that I figured out how to add pictures to my posts! I'm probably way behind in this realization, but I've had some time to spend on my site the last few days, so I've figured out how to work this thing better and do more than just post an entry.. haha. And I see other people add pictures and it drove me crazy that I didn't know how.. so I figured it out =]

Anyway, I went back to the post titled "Life.." and added some pictures from Seattle and one of Caleb and I, so now you can see a bit of what we did.

Hopefully I'll be able to put some pictures into most of my posts now!

In light of my new discovery, below is a picture from a mission trip last year to the Badlands in South Dakota, and was taken in the Badlands National Park


Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment